I wish i could see the other sprites, even if blurry or with watermark, the demo wasnt enough to make the purchase
Dot Battlers Pack: Front Fantasy
A downloadable asset pack
Add pixel front-view fantasy battlers and their variant forms into your game from slimes, plants, undeads, dragons, demons, and more including their variant forms.
- Contains 50 different battlers
- Contain 2 variant types: Original, Silhouette, ShiftA, ShiftB
- Total battlers with original and all variants: 200 battlers
- Front view
- Pixel graphics
- Includes separated sprite PNG files with JSON which contains a list of filenames
- Includes 48x72 sprite size spritesheets and JSON which are generated using TexturePacker
- Includes optimized spritesheets and JSON which are generated using TexturePacker
The free version contains:
- 15 different battlers + their variants
- Total battlers with original and all variants: 60 battlers
- Credit/attribution is not mandatory, but very appreciated.
- Can be used for non-commercial or commercial project, except NFT.
- Can be used for any kind of game engine or tool project.
- Asset may be modified.
- The asset itself cannot be resold.
- Can be used for unlimited titles.
- v2 (2019 October 10th, 2019 UTC)
- Changed naming structure
- Changed variant type ColorA and ColorB into ShiftA and ShiftB respectively
- Darken the darkest shade
- Added legacy folder for v1.2 version since there is change that doesn't compatible with older version
- Changed spritesheet name format
- Modified some monsters' sprite
- Changed some monsters' name
- Changed some monsters' position in spritesheet according to alphabetical name.
- Added list of image filenames JSON file
- Added spritesheet texture atlas json generated using TexturePacker
- Added optimized spritesheet with texture atlas json generated using TexturePacker
- Added a grateful "Special Thanks" in readme.txt
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v2 is Out (But no new Variants yet, sorry)Oct 07, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for the feedback! I think I will try with blurry one.
Hi again, Marillmau5!
Just added the whole original sprites with blur.
Let me know what you think. :)
Cool and cute art, looks good to use on some "sunny" fantasy game
thanks for giving the demo, its really helpful :D